Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2021

Around The World Task

Kyoto

For the around the world task we had to research about a country and make poster about it. I chose Kyoto for my one.

Kyoto is considered the cultural capital of Japan, it is also a major tourist destination. Kyoto is also the home of numerous Buddhist temples, Shinto shrines, palaces and gardens. Kyoto has many temples and shrines like Fushimi Inari Taisha ( Shrine ) , Kiyomizu-dera ( Temple ) and etc. The population of Kyoto is around 1.475 million people. 

Poster for Kyoto - 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.